Sunday, May 19, 2013

A friendship brewing ..



I move to a new place, I meet new people.
Some of them, so transparent that you can almost see everything through them.
Others exotic and charming, and some others that make you talk when around.
And then, we work together, we study together, we say hi's and we say hello's.
We argue, we learn and we teach.
We travel, we eat and we drink "together".

Before I realize,
I see myself gradually losing my shield and lifting my veil,
opening my mind and revealing my true self.

When it is already a "we" and not many "I"s,
and when my special day is special to all,
when they greet and gift and pamper and spoil me and I spoil them,
they make me feel like a king - wearing a rich red robe, with a crown on head and all.

when sweetness of their gestures meets with freshness of all our stories,
with the bubbles of laughter we enjoy,
with cool times we treasure,
with intoxicating punches of happy moments we cherish,
with rich colors of our interactions,
and with mesmerizing flavors of our personalities,
I think of Sangria,
and I see a friendship brewing...

- Parsooram

No comments:

Post a Comment